A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Bonner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Bonner, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bonner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M Bonner MD is a female Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Bonner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Bonner practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.