Dr. Cynthia Bowers-Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Bowers-Lee?

Unprofessional and lacking compassion

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Bowers last week in the emergency room at Cape Fear Hospital. I was appalled at her bedside manner, poor professionalism, and insulting demeanor. I actually never even allowed her to examine me after I had accidentally referred to her as "Mrs. Bowers" and she responded, "I haven't worked in this field for ten years to be called Mrs. It's Dr. Bowers to you."I've never felt like less of a human being, having had someone point out that their title was beyond my own, especially in a time when I was in need of medical care. What a shame.

Posted on May 31st, 2012