A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Boxrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Boxrud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Boxrud, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxrud graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Boxrud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boxrud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Boxrud practice?
Dr. Cynthia Boxrud practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.