Dr. Cynthia Boxrud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Boxrud?

Very good experience

Posted on February 7th, 2017

She's a great surgeon. It's clear she's very busy but her bedside manner was the best of the best, and thorough. Going back to her in the spring for an eye-lift

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Dr. Boxrud was absolutely the best doctor I could have had. Thank you Dr. Boxrud.

I trust Dr. Boxrud completley!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Boxrud for the past 6 years and I could not be happier with her and her staff. She's extremely knowledgeable and a true artist when it comes to the work she does. I have had dozens of treatments and one surgery and they have all exceeded my expectations. Dr. Boxrud is a lovely person with a great staff and beautiful office. I continue to recommend her on a regular basis and my friends love her as well.

Top notch!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

From the moment I called in, to actually get my evaluation done for candidacy, I found them to be top notch.  They have state of the art equipment, and all equipment is on site.  That was a fantastic bonus.  Everyone in the company was very happy and eager to help me, as was the receptionist as well.  Dr. Boxrud was professional and demonstrated extreme competence in his field.  I am planning to have my surgery done next month.

My face looks amazing!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Saw the doc again yesterday for my followup. After a few weeks of healing, my face looks amazing! I must say this doctor, and her team have been excellent. This is my first procedure, and I haven't a doubt in my mind that if I ever needed anything else 'done' I'd be going back to the same doctor. They take a subtle approach to their work, so don't expect massive differences, just natural tweaks and 'updates'. This, for me epitomizes how surgery should be approached. A series of subtle updates over time.

I feel like I'm in good hands :)

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I had my first visit here with Dr. Boxrud a couple days ago. I called well over a month ago thinking it was going to take awhile to get an appointment. When I called they offered me an appointment just a week later. I had to wait because I was having my thyroid removed that week and doubted I would be up for anything let alone an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

My visit was quick and organized. When I walked in I was greeted right away and given instructions on how to register my insurance information.  I was called in from the waiting room right away and for an 8am appointment I was out of there by 8:30am. Which is nice since I do have to get to work.
 Glad this is where I chose to go! Dr. Boxrud explained everything to me and made sure I understood how I would be cared for in the future. I feel like I'm in good hands.

happily referred

Posted on July 30th, 2013

my optometrist initially referred me to Dr. Boxrud for my surgery, so I was pretty open to at least having a consultation. i read a lot of the reviews before going in, and i basically felt so at ease with the staff and Dr. Boxrud, that i pretty much signed on right after the consultation. the whole staff here is very kind, patient, and comforting. the procedure was so quick, i had a hard time believing it was over.  Dr. Boxrud has performed thousands of these procedures, so you can trust her expertise.  highly recommended!

Better than the rest!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Boxrud. And i have at least five friends who have had the procedure with her and another two or three who plan to. While i think a number of other doctors would have performed the procedure with great results also, i think the difference with Dr. Boxrud was the level of comfort that she provided going into the procedure. I also appreciated that Dr. Boxrud and her staff did not pressure me into making an appointment for the surgery after the consultation, but let me take my time in making my decision. And Dr. Boxrud's follow-up, including her personal call to me on the evening of the surgery, made a great difference.

I see ME again!

Posted on July 6th, 2013

My upper lids had gotten so droopy & the extra skin was really bothering me. I'd look in the mirror & think these aren't my eyes. The little lift I would get from doing botox was just not enough anymore...it was time. My biggest concern with having surgery was the fear of looking done and we went over my concerns and what outcome I was looking for during the consultation. The surgery itself is only an hour & the eyelids heal so quickly I was really amazed. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with the results, it's exactly what I hoped for and more! Getting the natural look is definitely a skill that Dr. Boxrud has perfected! Nobody would ever know that I had eyelid surgery, unless I told them. My tired eyes are gone and now I have a fresh completely natural beautiful look. I'm so thankful to Dr. Boxrud for giving me my eyes back as now when I look in the mirror, I see ME again!

NOT A GOOD SURGEON

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Had surgery and ended up with a poor result. Some parts are overdone and some still look baggy. The office is not well run and the doctor seems very inattentive. Would not go back for another surgery to fix my appearance. My family and friends say I look odd. Always had to wait a long time in the office.

Amazing Doctor!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Cynthia Boxrud is an amazing meticulous artist!!! Go to her! I recommend her to all my friends and anyone who asks. I had considered surgery for several years before contacting Dr. Boxrud's office, and of course, had many reservations. I am so happy with the results and can't thank Dr. Boxrud and her team enough for all the support and care they have given me. I'm 5 days post op and back at work. :-)

The Entire Experience Was Great

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr. Boxrud performed eyelid reconstruction on me and the entire experience was great. I am absolutely delighted with the results. Due to prior surgeries on my eye, I needed a surgeon who was skilled and up to date with the latest technology. Dr. Boxrud is that surgeon. Her and her staff were efficient and kind and I strongly recommend that anyone considering eyelid surgery or other eye surgery make an appointment with her.