Dr. Cynthia Boxrud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Boxrud was absolutely the best doctor I could have had. Thank you Dr. Boxrud.

September 23rd, 2013
I trust Dr. Boxrud completley!
I have been seeing Dr. Boxrud for the past 6 years and I could not be happier with her and her staff. She's extremely knowledgeable and a true artist when it comes to the work she does. I have had dozens of treatments and one surgery and they have all exceeded my expectations. Dr. Boxrud is a lovely person with a great staff and beautiful office. I continue to recommend her on a regular basis and my friends love her as well.

August 22nd, 2013
Top notch!
From the moment I called in, to actually get my evaluation done for candidacy, I found them to be top notch.  They have state of the art equipment, and all equipment is on site.  That was a fantastic bonus.  Everyone in the company was very happy and eager to help me, as was the receptionist as well.  Dr. Boxrud was professional and demonstrated extreme competence in his field.  I am planning to have my surgery done next month.

August 8th, 2013
My face looks amazing!!!
Saw the doc again yesterday for my followup. After a few weeks of healing, my face looks amazing! I must say this doctor, and her team have been excellent. This is my first procedure, and I haven't a doubt in my mind that if I ever needed anything else 'done' I'd be going back to the same doctor. They take a subtle approach to their work, so don't expect massive differences, just natural tweaks and 'updates'. This, for me epitomizes how surgery should be approached. A series of subtle updates over time.

August 7th, 2013
I feel like I'm in good hands :)
I had my first visit here with Dr. Boxrud a couple days ago. I called well over a month ago thinking it was going to take awhile to get an appointment. When I called they offered me an appointment just a week later. I had to wait because I was having my thyroid removed that week and doubted I would be up for anything let alone an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

My visit was quick and organized. When I walked in I was greeted right away and given instructions on how to register my insurance information.  I was called in from the waiting room right away and for an 8am appointment I was out of there by 8:30am. Which is nice since I do have to get to work.
 Glad this is where I chose to go! Dr. Boxrud explained everything to me and made sure I understood how I would be cared for in the future. I feel like I'm in good hands.

July 30th, 2013
happily referred
my optometrist initially referred me to Dr. Boxrud for my surgery, so I was pretty open to at least having a consultation. i read a lot of the reviews before going in, and i basically felt so at ease with the staff and Dr. Boxrud, that i pretty much signed on right after the consultation. the whole staff here is very kind, patient, and comforting. the procedure was so quick, i had a hard time believing it was over.  Dr. Boxrud has performed thousands of these procedures, so you can trust her expertise.  highly recommended!

July 24th, 2013
Better than the rest!
I had a great experience with Dr. Boxrud. And i have at least five friends who have had the procedure with her and another two or three who plan to. While i think a number of other doctors would have performed the procedure with great results also, i think the difference with Dr. Boxrud was the level of comfort that she provided going into the procedure. I also appreciated that Dr. Boxrud and her staff did not pressure me into making an appointment for the surgery after the consultation, but let me take my time in making my decision. And Dr. Boxrud's follow-up, including her personal call to me on the evening of the surgery, made a great difference.

July 18th, 2013
Happy With the End Result
Had the luck of having a friend of mine recommend Dr. Boxrud to me to get some work done, and now I'm returning for the follow up second surgery. Very satisfied with results. Dr. is really nice, explains every step and actively encourages questions.

July 6th, 2013
I see ME again!
My upper lids had gotten so droopy & the extra skin was really bothering me. I'd look in the mirror & think these aren't my eyes. The little lift I would get from doing botox was just not enough anymore...it was time. My biggest concern with having surgery was the fear of looking done and we went over my concerns and what outcome I was looking for during the consultation. The surgery itself is only an hour & the eyelids heal so quickly I was really amazed. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with the results, it's exactly what I hoped for and more! Getting the natural look is definitely a skill that Dr. Boxrud has perfected! Nobody would ever know that I had eyelid surgery, unless I told them. My tired eyes are gone and now I have a fresh completely natural beautiful look. I'm so thankful to Dr. Boxrud for giving me my eyes back as now when I look in the mirror, I see ME again!

June 28th, 2013
NOT A GOOD SURGEON
Had surgery and ended up with a poor result. Some parts are overdone and some still look baggy. The office is not well run and the doctor seems very inattentive. Would not go back for another surgery to fix my appearance. My family and friends say I look odd. Always had to wait a long time in the office.

June 26th, 2013
Amazing Doctor!!!
Dr. Cynthia Boxrud is an amazing meticulous artist!!! Go to her! I recommend her to all my friends and anyone who asks. I had considered surgery for several years before contacting Dr. Boxrud's office, and of course, had many reservations. I am so happy with the results and can't thank Dr. Boxrud and her team enough for all the support and care they have given me. I'm 5 days post op and back at work. :-)

June 20th, 2013
The Entire Experience Was Great
Dr. Boxrud performed eyelid reconstruction on me and the entire experience was great. I am absolutely delighted with the results. Due to prior surgeries on my eye, I needed a surgeon who was skilled and up to date with the latest technology. Dr. Boxrud is that surgeon. Her and her staff were efficient and kind and I strongly recommend that anyone considering eyelid surgery or other eye surgery make an appointment with her.