Dr. Cynthia Bradford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Bradford?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Bradford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 23rd, 2016

Excellent Care

Upon recommendation of friends, both my husband and I have used Dr Bradford for cataract surgery and were very pleased with all phases of care. We had no problems getting appointments and felt that follow-up care was very good. I would recommend her to others.

April 4th, 2013

Wouldn't use this doctor again

I called Dr. Bradford's office to ask about getting an appointment for cataract surgery for both of my eyes. She saw me within the next 2 weeks and did all the preliminary testing for the surgery. I agreed to schedule the surgery, and they said they would get back to me on a time. Two months later, and after many phone calls on my part, I finally got an appointment. I would have gone somewhere else by that time, but I had already paid for the preliminary work, and didn't want to pay again, somewhere else. I waited for 2 hours before the surgery of my first eye. She did a good job on the operation itself, but on the follow-up, later in the afternoon, when I asked her a question about the upcoming surgery of my other eye, she told me we had already gone over that, and she wasn't going over it again. A few moments later, she walked out of the room and turned the light out with us still sitting there. The next follow up, she was friendly and even walked me to the door. On the next eye, she did a nice job on the operation, but on the second follow-up, she left my husband and I in a room for well over an hour until my husband went out to get some help. I did tell her about the waits, but she denied that they could have happened. So, even though the surgeries went nicely, I would never choose her again or recommend her to my friends.

July 11th, 2017