A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Brasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Brasier is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasier
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Brasier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Brasier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brasier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Louise Brasier MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Brasier practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Brasier has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Brasier practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.