A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Brasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Brasier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brasier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Brasier practice?
Dr. Cynthia Brasier practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.