A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Brenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Brenden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenden
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brenden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Brenden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Brenden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia K Brenden MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Brenden practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Brenden has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Brenden practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.