Dr. Cynthia Buchweitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Buchweitz?

June 25th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr buchweitz for over 10 years. Her and her assistant amy are like a well oiled machine. If Dr buchweitz is out of the office, I can always count on amy to help me out with whatever I need. My entire extended family goes there and we would be lost without them!

June 13th, 2016

Dr. Buchweitz is both patient (no pun intended) and thorough. She has been my Primary Care Physician for over 20 years and I have complete faith in her.

July 30th, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Buchweitcz has been a blessing to my life. She is very attentive and will go above and beyond to get to the root cause of your illness.

July 24th, 2015

Excellent doctor and practice

You couldn't find a better doctor. She listens! I feel complete confidence in her and all the staff at Sparrow Medical North

May 22nd, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Buchweitz. I respect her medical expertise in guiding my medical care; and appreciate her genuine courtesy, compassion and caring for me as a patient. She has a wonderul way of listening to and addressing my medical concerns and questions allowing me time to ask questions without feeling rushed. Since I see a couple of specialists also, I feel Dr. Buchweitz honors their opinions as well as combining her own views for necessary treatments which helps ensure the best overall medical care for me. The nurses and office staff are always friendly and welcoming.

May 12th, 2015

Dr. Buchweitz has become arrogant to the point that I feel I am no longer an active participant in my own health care. She is unwilling to listen to anything other than her own preconceived ideas and don't dare suggest a second opinion. A good doctor welcomes additional input. She seems intimidated and insulted by the suggestion. It's too bad. She wasn't always this way. It appears that instead of her years of experience making her wiser she's become just another self-righteous physician.

February 12th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Buchweitz since she first joined the Sparrow Team. She is thorough, takes the time to listen, oversees my total health care as far as what goes on with my other doctors and care. She follows up with me, office will call if they have a concern regarding any test results and I have had Dr. Buchweitz call me direct regarding a health concern. She explains things thoroughly and answers any questions I have and have a great patient doctor relationship. Very professional and would not go to anyone else. I completely in trust my care to her.

January 6th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and thorough !

Dr. Buchweitz is very thorough, takes the time to listen and uses the tools and resources available to here to give you the best and thorough care. Would not go to anyone else and communicates with my other drs for my total health care. Love her !

December 1st, 2014

Doesn't rush thru appointment. Listens and tries to work to find solutions.

October 24th, 2014

Dr was very rude and confrontational - Read file and made assumptions rather than talk to me and find out my history. Kept saying I don't thing we will be a good fit - then why did she accept the appointment - I didn't ask for her I just asked for a female DR.

September 29th, 2017