Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Cabalfin
Dr. Cynthia Cabalfin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ottawa, IL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabalfin is affiliated with OSF St Elizabeth Medical Center and Community Hospital Anderson. Dr. Cabalfin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Cabalfin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Cabalfin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa, IL.
Dr. David Thompson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Matthew Gimpert
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Romal Gandhi
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi21