A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Caraballo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Caraballo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraballo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Caraballo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caraballo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Caraballo practice?
Dr. Cynthia Caraballo practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Family Physicians.