A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Caraballo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Caraballo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Caraballo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraballo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Caraballo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Dannette Caraballo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Caraballo practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Caraballo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Caraballo practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Primary Care Doctors.