A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Carlson practice?
Dr. Cynthia Carlson practices Family Medicine near Mattituck, NY.
See Mattituck Family Physicians.