A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia DR Carlson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Carlson practices Family Medicine near Mattituck, NY.
See Mattituck Primary Care Doctors.