A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia DR Carlson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Carlson practices Family Medicine near Mattituck, NY.
See Mattituck Family Physicians.