Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Cater
Dr. Cynthia Cater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anniston, AL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cater is affiliated with Stringfellow Memorial Hospital, Mizell Memorial Hospital and Regional Medical Center Anniston. Dr. Cater has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Cater has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cynthia Cater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.
Dr. James Stewart
Plastic Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anniston, AL 0 mi52
Dr. Jeffrey Collins
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Anniston, AL 0 mi20
Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anniston, AL 0 mi17