A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cathcart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cathcart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cathcart, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathcart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cathcart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Karnes Cathcart MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Cathcart practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cathcart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Cathcart practices Medical Oncology near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Durango Oncologists.