A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cathcart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cathcart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cathcart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cathcart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cathcart, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathcart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cathcart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Karnes Cathcart MD is a female Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Cathcart practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cathcart has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Cathcart practices Medical Oncology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Oncologists.