A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chabay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chabay, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hosp Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Chabay MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Chabay practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chabay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Chabay practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.