A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia W. Chao practice?
Dr. Cynthia Chao practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Osteopaths and Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.