A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chao is Good. Dr. Chao has been reviewed by 50 patients who have provided 39 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Medical Center San Francisco
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia W. Chao practice?
Dr. Cynthia Chao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cyndi Chao, Dr. Cindy Chao