A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Yvonne Chi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Y. Chi practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Chi practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.