A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Tuien Chin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia T. Chin practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Chin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See San Francisco Radiologists.