A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia T Chin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia T. Chin practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Chin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.