A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Chiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chiu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Shin-Yi Chiu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Chiu practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Ophthalmologists.