A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Chiu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Shin-Yi Chiu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Chiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Chiu practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Ophthalmologists.