A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Clarkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Clarkson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Clarkson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarkson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Clarkson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Clark Clarkson MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Clarkson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Clarkson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Clarkson practices Internal Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Reedsville, WV.
See Morgantown Internists.