Dr. Cynthia Hauri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Hauri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Compassionate, Caring and Knowledgeable; a great friend and a wonderful Doctor.

March 18th, 2016

No response from multiple messages left!

September 26th, 2013

Unable to reach her for refill requests. My pharmacy has faxed 4 refill requests and 4 call in three days. No one has replied. have ran out of medication.

Excellent psychiatrist with solid knowledge and great approach with clients. She is an exceptional psychiatrist. Have been a client for over 10 years. I am writing because there has been a significant change. It is difficult to reach anyone in her office. My pharmacy sent several faxes for medicine refill. I called her office and left 4 messages. Am completely out of this medicine. No one has responded and - at this point - am beginning to twitch and sweat.

September 21st, 2013

8 plus years of poor care

I have been seeing Dr. Cleveland for about 9 years. I originally came in with anxiety and depression which I still battle with. She only spent the alloted (I assume 30 minutes...not one second over) and all we talked about is what medication changes we should do next. I was diagnosed with bipolar, questionable borderline personality disorder, anxiety, depression and every visit was just "what did we try last time" as she had to look into my chart. She had now clue who I was as her patient after that many years. Only ONCE was I offered theraoy fo help me. In addition her latest secretary is very rude and hard to get a hold of as they rarely answer their phone and return phone messages and emails that I sent. I found myself havinig to physically go over there to get things to happen. So sad and I am done with this physician!

July 16th, 2012

Very compassionate psychiatrist. If you have a very severe disorder or need extensive, involved treatment, then she may not be the best choice for you, because I think she is not as available for crises and more serious treatment (hosoitalization, ECT...), but otherwise I think she is a great choice, especially if you have a mild/moderate problem that is fairly well-controlled.

May 16th, 2011

difficult times

I have been seeing Dr. Cleveland for about a year now and have noticed significant change in my condition. Starting out, Dr. Cleveland was very kind and very easy to talk to. There was a change midway through the treatment and when needed the most I was not able to find her on the very limited days she can be seen or talked to. The past few months have been very difficult to schedule an appointment even when an emergency had come up. My anxiety had risen to very high levels and I was unable to even contact the Dr., or anybody at the office. During a manic episode I had to wait 2 days before getting a call back. Midweek emergency and still no Dr. Cleveland. The receptionist did all the work, even told me where I can turn to for help. Medication was way too strong and all I needed to do was talk to her. Instead I now have a restraining order from an X, and almost got arrested. Obviously from my own action but that's why I need therapy.

June 17th, 2010

Dr. Cleveland is just wonderful!

I have been going to Dr. Cleveland for 4 years or so. She is always thorough, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. She is always willing to work with me on medications. I am so glad I found her- I would never to to anyone else.

June 28th, 2017