Dr. Cynthia Comella MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Not good
Not sure if this doctor is burnt out (having been a neurologist for 35 years) but there was no patient care. The wait time to see Dr. Comella is 6 months and when I finally was in to see her, I felt as though I was on a time limit. I as rushed and didn't feel like she was really listening to me. She seemed more concerned about watching the clock and making sure her next patient appointment was one time. Not only do I see her for Parkinson's but I also have a Cardiologist who I see for A-fib. You think she would want to reach out to my Cardiologist before prescribing me with drugs that, down the line, I found out are counter reacting with my heart medication. There is no communication between doctors. I will be changing doctors immediately.

November 19th, 2013
Amazing doctor!!
Thank you doesn’t come close to describing my gratitude for all she has done for me. Not only are you an outstanding doctor, but you are a wonderful person

July 13th, 2012
Waited 5 months for appointment
Dr Comella was indeed a very good doctor, but getting to see her was a nightmare. On another front, she was very conservative with a condition I had and I eventually had to find a doctor who was willing to take a few more risks.

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Comella is from the minute you meet her a complete joy she immediately made me feel I had a partner to help me survivemy parkinsons she did not say walk and i'll watch she took my arm and walked WITH me...I knew I was with an angel.

December 16th, 2008
Exceptional care and attention
Sometimes the doctors at big medical centers , because of the large number of patients they see, are outstanding clinicians and researchers, but can lack in human side of patient care. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH DR. COMELLA. She knows her patients and will talk with you as long as you need. She managed my PD for the first 9 years until I moved. Always a smile, yet she is also brutally honest and will not rosy the picture. Also she doesnt respond to every complaint with a new pill, but will suggest other ways to address constipation or sleep problems, for example. love her!!

March 27th, 2008
Hard to get in to but worth the wait.Listens and willing to try different treatments. Gave us hope.