A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cookingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cookingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cookingham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cookingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cookingham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cookingham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cookingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Cookingham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Cookingham practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cookingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Cookingham practices Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Allergists and Clarkston Pathologists.