A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cookingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cookingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cookingham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cookingham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cookingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Leilani Cookingham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Cookingham practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cookingham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Cookingham practices Allergy & Immunology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Frankenmuth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Frankenmuth Allergists and Frankenmuth Pathologists.