Dr. Cynthia Cooper MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology South San Francisco, CA

January 13th, 2014
Wonderful
I am so glad to have found Dr Cooper. Now I am finally pregnant after years of trying!

June 25th, 2013
Helpful, responsive care
Dr. Cooper is consistently on time, warm, helpful and patient. She always makes me feel at ease immediately, and she is clearly very experienced as a doctor - she always takes the time to explain, and she answers my questions thoroughly. I will continue to see Dr. Cooper!

April 20th, 2011
Great physician, patient, listens
I've been going to Dr. Cooper for a decade. I've been very happy with the level of care I have received. She is a soft spoken person, listens first, then offers a response to questions, never seems hurried, never conveyed that I am any less --or even more--- important than the next patient. She has called me at home before to let me now results of tests and has stunning recall of details. Once when I saw her out in public, she referred to the composition of my blood work like it was yesterday! How many people are could remember such specific information? I send my daughter there and have referred other friends who have also been pleased as well.