A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Crawford-Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Crawford-Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Crawford-Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford-Green graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crawford-Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Gale Crawford-Green MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Crawford-Green practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Crawford-Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Crawford-Green practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxon Hill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Oxon Hill Internists and Oxon Hill Cardiologists.