A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cristofani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cristofani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristofani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cristofani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cristofani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristofani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cristofani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Beall Cristofani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia B. Cristofani practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cristofani has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Cristofani practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.