A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Cristofani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Cristofani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Cristofani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristofani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cristofani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Beall Cristofani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia B. Cristofani practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Cristofani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Cristofani practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.