Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Cromer
Dr. Cynthia Cromer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cromer is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center and North Florida Reg Med Ctr, Gainesville, Fl. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Cromer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Cromer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Christopher Brooks
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Witchner Belizaire
Gainesville, FL 2.20 mi
Dr. Annabelle Aragon
Gainesville, FL 2.24 mi32