Dr. Cynthia Croy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Croy?

January 1st, 2017

Dr Croy has always tasted me with the utmost respect. I have never had a bad experience with Dr Croy! She is very knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to make sure my issues were taken care of.

December 21st, 2015

I have been with Family Health Center of Joplin since early Spring of 2015. Every experience I have had with them is positive. I love how if I have a question, I can email or text and within a few hours (usually), I have a response back. I have been dealing with an ear issue for the last few weeks and I have been able to communicate through email and text for help. I have not had to make numerous visits in. I recommend Dr. Croy to everyone I meet. My sister and her family have taken a membership with her too. My friend also. If you are looking for a doctor that cares and is available when you need, you have found the right place. I have had 3 office visits and I have never had to wait very long to see Dr. Croy. She spends the time needed and answers any questions that you have. This is health care like you have never had! You are a name and person, not a number.

May 22nd, 2014

Oh boy, where to begin? I suppose I could start with how the staff at this office is very unpleasant. Attitude and lying (awesome representation, right?) at the front desk and the staff taking care of you in the room as well is rude. The care I received in the room was not acceptable either. No concern and its what sounds good to them, not in your best interest. Not really sure why many of these staff are in the medical field after the visit. Would not recommend to anyone.

March 12th, 2014

Very Pleased

I was very pleased with my recent visit to Dr. Croy. The office staff was very nice and pleasant and Dr. Croy is very caring and personable. My wait time was only about 15 min. and I didn't have to wait any longer than 10 min. for Dr. Croy to come in the exam room. I will for sure refer friends and family to this office.

June 28th, 2013

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

These people do NOT care about their patients at all!! They would rather sit out in the office and gossip than spend time in the room with the patient, they would much rather you sent there for an hour doing nothing!!! Then on top of that they accuse you of not telling the truth about what is going on with you!!! I am pretty sure that you know your body better than anyone else and it is extremely wrong for Dr Croy’s so called nurse practitioner to accuse you of lying!!! I did not appreciate the service I received and do not like being treated like crap, if you want good serve and you want to find out what is really wrong with you FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR’S OFFICE TO GO TOO!!! These people hate their patients, treat you like crap and only want a pay check. I still don’t know what is wrong with me and the people of this office could care less and refuse to see me again for further evaluation!! How horrible for a health care facility!!!

February 2nd, 2013

If you have a runny nose or a sore throat, she's fine. Anything serious, seek someone who is actually interested in getting to the bottom of an unusual medical condition because she is not. The explanation she gave for my seizures was absolutely asinine. I learned more online and solved the problem myself with absolutely no thanks to her. Not to mention, she is rude, judgmental , and after being treated like crap by her for a brief 5 to 10 minutes, I shelled out $90 in cash because my insurance had just changed and she was out of network. They filed the insurance, however, and were still paid a portion of the visit. I was never refunded any portion of my $90 , plus they called a few months later and wanted another $23. I paid it, they actually had the nerve to ask me when I would be making another appointment! Really? I told them exactly what I thought of her.

October 14th, 2012

Dr. Croy is a caring and compassionate family health physician who combines experience, patience, and common sense to family practice. I have never felt rushed while at an appointment and I have always felt free to ask any question or to communicate any concerns with her.

June 16th, 2011

I really liked Dr. Croy. She listened well to what I had to say and was very concerned and caring. She was also very likable and personable.

September 26th, 2017