A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Culler-Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culler-Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Denise Culler-Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Culler-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.