Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culler-Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culler-Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culler-Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Culler-Johnson practice?
Dr. Cynthia Culler-Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.