Dr. Cynthia Moreno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Moreno?

EXCELLENT

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Moreno is the most compassionate & caring physician I have ever had! I have been going to her for about 6 years, along with my two daughters when they were younger. We have always felt listened to and treated well. She is smart and works with you to achieve the best possible outcomes. My medical issues have been very complicated but Dr. Moreno never makes me feel like I am taking up too much of her time. She always listens and does the best for me that she can. I have followed her from two other offices and hope to always have her as my primary physician. Dr. Moreno's staff are always VERY accommodating & kind too. You can get in for an urgent appointment if necessary.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Moreno was absolutely amazing with my daughter. She didn't rush me out of there and answered all my questions. I felt that she genuinely cares for her patients and spends the time to make them feel comfortable. I liked her so much that I made an appointment for myself. She is very professional and my daughter and I are extremely happy with her.

Great Experience

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Moreno is great. She's very patient I never feel like I'm being rushed. She's very thorough and I don't feel silly asking her medical questions.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Very concerned about her patients. Take time to listen. Treats you with great respect and considers your life style and your overall health needs. She is a Doctor that there aren't too many left like her She will send you out to a specialist if she thinks that how she is treating you isn't working . Very opened minded.

My Primary Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Moreno is very pleasant. Listens to you and then determines what should be done. She is a compassionate physician and really accommodates you for appt. There is easy access to your records and she answers her e-mails to your questions in a timely manner. Dr. Moreno truly cares and will investigate every problem.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Awesome Doctor and clear with communication.

Absolutely love Dr. Moreno

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Wow! Her staff is very nice, friedly and helpful. They always try to help and accomidate. Dr Moreno is very nice, she listens and come up with a solution to get one healthy. She doesnt rush you, she focuses on one patient at a time and gives the patient undivided attention. Im so glad i found her. Been seeing her for 3 yrs now.

Dr .Moreno

Posted on March 9th, 2015

she was the best doctor i ever had cared about me as no doctor ever really had. I had to move away and now have the sort of doctor i do not care for he doesnt listen to what i have to say.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

She is really the best! She makes you feel like her only patient and is so knowledgeable. I feel like my kids are in the best hands!

Best Doctor I've had in 68 years!

Posted on May 19th, 2013

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about my experiences with Dr. Moreno is the fact that she really listens with care and concern. She seems humble and ethical in her dealings with me. Dr. Moreno is willing to spend whatever time it takes to answer all of my questions and NEVER makes me feel rushed. She is also most willing to refer to a specialist when necessary. The office staff is also GREAT, especially Dana. They are courteous, friendly and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Moreno to family and friends. She is, in fact, the first Doctor I have ever had that I can recommend to others with confidence.

Love this office!

Posted on August 12th, 2011

This office is great! One of the best experiences I have had... Dr. Moreno is a caring doctor who takes her time with her patients. The office staff is very pleasant as well... especially Tasha. She was very patient with helping me get my referral squared away.

WOW! Awesome!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

So far - LOVED it. I had trouble with my last doctor and looked for reviews of local doctors online and Dr. Moreno had several good reviews, so I switched. Dr Moreno's office is nice, small, and new. The staff is very friendly. I estimate my total wait time (both in the lobby and the exam room together) was less than 10 minutes. Dr Moreno herself is friendly, helpful, and listens to you. They have an online portal for patient communication, appointments and prescriptions. Dr Moreno did not push unnecessary services on me, and at no time did I feel like I was there simply to generate revenue. A very very good first experience! I would highly recommend Dr Moreno and have already encouraged several family members to switch to her office if possible. Whew! Finally a doctor that I can recommend