A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Dickinson Smith MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Smith practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.