A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia De Tata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia De Tata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia De Tata, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Tata graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. De Tata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Tata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. De Tata practice?
Dr. Cynthia De Tata practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.