A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Detata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Detata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Detata, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Detata graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Detata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Detata MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Detata practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Detata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Detata practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.