A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Dembofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Dembofsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dembofsky graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Dembofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dembofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Dembofsky practice?
Dr. Cynthia Dembofsky practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Upland, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.