Dr. Cynthia Dilauro MD Patient Reviews

3.0

June 4th, 2016
Stay away!
Sadly, not worth your time. Find a real Dr.

December 3rd, 2015
She is one of the doctors that truly cares for their patients

September 10th, 2015
Nope
She is a nice person but after going to her a few times and trying a few prescriptions which did not work for me, she basically told me there is no more she can do for me and seemed upset at me. As if I can help it. I also think her staff is SUPER rude. They act like you are bothering them. I have found a new doctor and will never go back. My wait has always been 1-2 hours.

October 24th, 2013
I have had tests and blood work done in the years I have been seeing Dr Cindy and have never received a call with my results. I have had to call multiple times to get any answers. Even though she has great bedside manner (once you finally see her), I will be looking for another doctor.

October 11th, 2013
Money hungry
Prices are quoted at time of office visit, but when checking out charged $100.00 more. This has happened twice. When questioning the charge I was told I was wrong. Ended up having to pay more. Make sure Dr. Cindy writes down the charge for you that way you will not be told you are wrong on the charges. I find that she is high strung and nervous for a doctor. Never going back.

September 6th, 2013
watch your money
Dr Dilauro and staff do not tell you that when you pay for a cosmetic procedure that if you change your mind your money is NOT REFUNDED, and full payment is expected when you pay. They do not give you a form to fill out on their refund policy at the time of payment. But will go back 2-3 years on forms that were signed but do not give copies to their patients. She will not even discuss refunds and will avoid you. Very unproffesional in dress and manners. Don't go there!!!!!!!!

August 14th, 2013
She has no time!!!!!!!
I have never written a review before, but I am so frustrated with Dr. Delauro I want others to know. I called in a prescription 3 weeks ago. She has yet to approve it. I have called the office multiple times, and they have been unable to help me. They say it is on her desk and she has not been able to get to it yet. This is not the first time this has happened. What would happen if the medicine was life or death. She is too busy with her family and has no time for her patients!

August 17th, 2011
Outrageous & Rude Behavior
The wait time was 2 1/2 hours. The office staff appeared unprofessional and disorganized. Dr. Cindy was frustrated and beyond rude, loudly verbalizing how annoyed she was with her patients and that she was sick of being yelled at. She had not read my chart, guessed at why I was there, and then when questioned about what was going on, actually yelled, "I don't have to take this anymore! You can find another doctor! Get out of my office!" along with some other outbursts as she stormed out of the room. I was shocked! I followed her telling her that I needed refills & she yelled over her shoulder, "Fine! But you can wait another 2 hours!" Her behavior was not only unprofessional but outrageous. I was appalled, embarrassed, and also very sick and in need of an exam. I then waited 1/2 hour for the refills without ever seeing Dr. Cindy again. I also saw a total of 4 Drug Reps come and go while I was there, making me wonder how she had time for them but not for her patients. Very disappointed.

May 6th, 2011
It's true you have to wait but it's important to note that Dr. DiLauro is the most thorough Dr. I've ever. If you really want someone that will take care of you.... this is the one. Call ahead the day of your appt. to see how far behind the are.

April 21st, 2011
I have been seeing her for a couple of years and I am changing doctors. I am tired of wasting my time on a 2-3 hr. wait time. This happens all the time. The staff is not helpful at all and I am an easy going person.

August 16th, 2010
Time waiting: 3 hrs
I have been to this office twice. I love that care i get when i finally get to see Dr. Diluro, but i have had to wait 2 hours in the waiting room and 1 hour in the room to see her. Both times i had to do this. Please learn to see your pateints in due time. This is ridiculous!