A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Dillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Dillon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dillon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Reynolds Dillon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Dillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Dillon practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.