A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Dolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Dolan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Dolan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Dolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Dolan practices Dermatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Dermatologists.