A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Drake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Drake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia K Drake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Drake practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Drake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.