A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Dreyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Dreyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Dreyer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Dreyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Dreyer practices Dermatology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Dermatologists.