Dr. Cynthia Drogula MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

February 24th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Drogula since 2006. All of my experiences with her and her staff have been outstanding!

February 1st, 2015
The Best.
Been with her for several years now. She preformed my double mastectomy. I was so glad to have her when she told me I had breast cancer again. My first visit she told me more about my breast cancer than all of the Dr's combined together over the last 18 years. With this second round I am now a member of her survivors clinic. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Would not want anyone else.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Drogula spent a very long time with my family and me explaining my treatment for Breast Cancer. She is very compasionate and she stood at my side the day of surgery until I was put to sleep. She has a very knowledgable staff who also spends a lot of time with the patient after the surgery during office visits helping to answer questions and giving reassurances. I would Highly recommend Dr.Drogula to anybody facing breast cancer.

January 22nd, 2013
EXCELLENT
I was extremely impressed with Dr Drogula and her staff. My experiences leading up to finding her as a surgeon were not pleasant and I was very emotional about the diagnosis and treatment. She held my hand during the appointment and explained clearly the steps, procedures and follow-up for my surgery. Highly recommended. :)

February 22nd, 2012
entative III
I really think she is the best

December 17th, 2011
In safe hands
i walked in her office on my first visit nervous and scared about my diagnosis.She explained in detail my diagnosis and my treatment plan.I left that day confident and ready to get started on my road to recovery.Now six months later and the removal of both breast I'm cancer free.Thank god for Dr Drogla and her wonderful staff!!!

November 14th, 2011
Dr. Drogula explained everything about my procedure thoroughly and has amazing bed side manner. You will feel safe trusting her with your health!!

March 6th, 2011
Dr Drogula is Outstanding
She was there every step of the way in helping me get through breast cancer and the removal of both breast. Her initial appointing was over an hour explaining all my options. She had passion and always had a smile. Cancer does not run in my family so it was extra hard to deal with but Dr Drogula and her pleasant staff helped me get through it!

August 17th, 2009
Post surgical infection
Previous patient. Failed to diagnose a post surgical staph infection. Surgical wound still unhealed 6 mos after surgery. Refused to provide complete patient medical records. Provided test results only, no record of office visits, surgical notes, or Drs comments. Great bedside manner.