A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Dumler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Dumler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Dumler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia E Dumler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Dumler practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Dumler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Dumler practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Lake Oswego, OR.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.