A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln General Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center Ruston Louisiana
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Elaine Larson DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Larson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Larson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.