A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Talbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Talbot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Talbot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbot graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Talbot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Elizabeth Talbot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Talbot practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Talbot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Talbot practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.