A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Elliott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia G Lawrence Dugas Elliott FACP and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Elliott practices Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.