Dr. Cynthia English Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia English?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia English?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

love her

Dr. English is a very wonderful Dr. You can tell she cares for your health and loves her patients. She always listen to me and is never in a hurry to go on to the next patient waiting. Her office is wonderful also.

March 2nd, 2016

I do not recommend this doctor at all. She cancelled 5 of my OB appointments, and i didn't find out until after I had taken off work, found special childcare, paid a toll charge, and driven 45 minutes to see her. Even 3 of my rescheduled appointments were cancelled. All for various reasons: doctor feeling ill, doctor family situations, doctor's mother had emergency, sick children, etc. These are things that happen in life, and they happened at least 5 times in 5 months. There were no apologies or accommodations for these times. Once I even came in and was told tto leave because the dr was out of office, only to run into her in the hallway Honesty and a simple courteous phone call would have saved me lots of money and time. Not too much to ask. I have a family too.

November 19th, 2014

HIGHLY recommended

Dr. English made having my first baby SO much easier than I ever thought imaginable! We have since moved away and I pray that I can find a doctor half as amazing as her once we decide to have a second child. She is very easy to talk to, actually cares about you and your baby, and never makes you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed about a question you might have. Again, I recommend her to everyone... she was amazing.

October 25th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. English is an excellent doctor. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed and she answered all of my questions. She is a friendly doctor and I never felt judged. She made the labor/birth of my son such a positive experience. Her nurses are also friendly and very helpful. I was pleased with the overall office experience as well.

March 14th, 2013

I love my doctor! Her and the staff are great!

October 31st, 2012

Great Doctor Awesome Staff!!

Making an appointment is always easy. The nurses are great! The entire staff is caring and sweet! They will take good care of anyone who comes in! They always do follow ups, the nurses will answer any questions, and everything very professional. The office looks and smells nice too! :) I am very happy.

June 19th, 2012

Best I've ever had

I love Dr. English. She is very reassuring and takes the time to thoroughly answer any concerns. I was stressed about something being wrong with my baby and she had me come into the office that day and did an ultrasound just to put my mind at ease. I highly recommend her...

May 21st, 2012

Dr. English was professional, attentive and caring. She was a "real" person and seemed genuinely grounded and interested. Highly recommend her!

May 10th, 2011

Super great doctor!

I have seen Dr. English for my pregnancy and would not trust another Dr. Everything was fine during my pregnancy until it was time to deliver. Dr english acted fast and calm, and now I have my beautiful son because of her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing ob/gyn.

May 9th, 2011

awesome doctor!

Dr. English saved my baby brother and now he is a healthy baby boy. Thank you so much and you deserve an award for being so awesome!!

May 7th, 2011

Great Dr!

I would highly recommend Dr. English. She was very nice and so was the staff. Great visit!

May 6th, 2011

Dr. English & her staff were very friendly and professional. She made me feel comfortable. Her bedside manner is the best. It was like talking to an old friend rather than to my doctor. I was referred to her by a friend that is also a patient. Dr. English found a lump in my friends breast that turned out to be cancer. After surgery and rehab my friend is in 100% remission. If Dr. English had not found that lump, I would not have my friend here w/me today. I'd trust Dr. English w/my life.