Dr. Cynthia English, DO
5801 Oakbend Trl
Ste 180
Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-423-2002
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Stacy F. on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. English is an excellent doctor. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed and she answered all of my questions. She is a friendly doctor and I never felt judged. She made the labor/birth of my son such a positive experience. Her nurses are also friendly and very helpful. I was pleased with the overall office experience as well.

Mar 14th, 2013

I love my doctor! Her and the staff are great!

|  Great Doctor Awesome Staff!!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Making an appointment is always easy. The nurses are great! The entire staff is caring and sweet! They will take good care of anyone who comes in! They always do follow ups, the nurses will answer any questions, and everything very professional. The office looks and smells nice too! :) I am very happy.

|  Best I've ever had  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I love Dr. English. She is very reassuring and takes the time to thoroughly answer any concerns. I was stressed about something being wrong with my baby and she had me come into the office that day and did an ultrasound just to put my mind at ease. I highly recommend her...

May 21st, 2012

Dr. English was professional, attentive and caring. She was a "real" person and seemed genuinely grounded and interested. Highly recommend her!

|  Super great doctor!  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I have seen Dr. English for my pregnancy and would not trust another Dr. Everything was fine during my pregnancy until it was time to deliver. Dr english acted fast and calm, and now I have my beautiful son because of her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing ob/gyn.

|  awesome doctor!  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr. English saved my baby brother and now he is a healthy baby boy. Thank you so much and you deserve an award for being so awesome!!

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. English. She was very nice and so was the staff. Great visit!

May 6th, 2011

Dr. English & her staff were very friendly and professional. She made me feel comfortable. Her bedside manner is the best. It was like talking to an old friend rather than to my doctor. I was referred to her by a friend that is also a patient. Dr. English found a lump in my friends breast that turned out to be cancer. After surgery and rehab my friend is in 100% remission. If Dr. English had not found that lump, I would not have my friend here w/me today. I'd trust Dr. English w/my life.

May 6th, 2011

Dr. English is the best Doctor I have ever been to!! She makes you feel so comfortable and you can tell she really cares about her patients. She is always available for questions and spent more time with me in my appt than my last 10 doctor visits combined! I would highly recommend her because she is the best doctor I have ever known!

|  Seriously the best OB GYN in Ft Worth!!!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I have seen Dr. English several times and since the moment I called the office, I have had the best expierence! The front staff was very helpful and got me an appointment right away. Her nurse is friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. Dr. English spent so much time with me and answered all of my questions. I have always felt rushed out of my previous Dr's office, but not with Dr. English! I look foward to having more children now that I know I have an awesome team to take care of me and my child! Thankyou Dr. English!!!

|  WONDERFUL DOC AND STAFF!!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

I just LOVE Dr. English, she is the nicest doctor and makes you feel more like a friend than a patient. Her staff is wonderful as well, I remember when I first started looking for a new OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant I called about 10-15 offices and ALL of the staff that answered were either rude and cut me off or all I got was an answering machine and a call back hours later. When I called Dr. English her secretary was super nice and helpful, took the time to talk with me and actually listen. I would not recommend another doctor EVER!!! By far the best OBGYN out there. Not to mention she is a good Christian too which means alot to me! If you reading this trying to decide on an OBGYN TRUST ME - DR.ENGLISH IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO! I was so blessed to have my daughter under her care and blessed to have her in our lives.

|  My Celebrity Doctor!!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

First she was on 16 and pregnant, and she has fast service and courteous staff!!! Easy to talk to and all around good people!

|  Best doctor I have ever had!!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

Dr. English is hands-down the best gynecologist I have ever been to. Starting with her staff - they were kind and courteous. Dr. English saw me promptly and spent 45 minutes with me thoroughly answering any questions I had and explaining to anything I asked about. She truly cares about her patients and it shows in her bedside manner. I highly recommend her!!!

|  Dr. Atkins is amazing!  |  show details
by Joni A. at Judy`s Book on Apr 15th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I started going to Dr. Atkins six years ago. After years of pain, she was the first doctor that actually listened to me and was able to diagnose me with endometriosis. I have never been to a more competent, caring doctor. She really take...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com