A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ennis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ennis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ennis, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Ennis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Ennis DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Ennis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.