Dr. Cynthia Lee Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Lee?

September 14th, 2017

Would not have gone anywhere else!

Dr. Cynthia Lee is a compassionate, caring, and brilliant surgeon. I would not have gone to anyone else for my breast surgery. She literally saved my life. She spent as much time as I wanted to with myself and my husband answering all our questions. She gave us not only the facts, but her opinion. Throughout these last 18 months, Dr. Lee has always been there for me and continues to be a great support. I totally trust her and I highly recommend her as a person and as a clinician.

August 16th, 2016

Can't be bothered

I was very disappointed with Dr. Cynthia Lee's professionalism and helpfulness. I met with the Doctor after an assistant conducted a preliminary survey. When the Doctor entered the exam room, it was obvious that she had already decided to NOT HELP ME! She said my case was too difficult, too complicated and she would not be willing to take me on as a patient. She did suggest that I might fly to Cleveland, Ohio to consult with the Cleveland Clinic. Thanks for nothing, Doctor!!

October 24th, 2013

Thank God for Dr. Cynthia Lee

Dr. Lee performed my mastectomy in 2010 and has been my breast surgeon for followup visits since then. I was very happy with the time and care she gave me and continues to give to this day. I find her straightforward and I trust that when she tells me what to do it is in my best interests in keeping me healthy. I always got phone calls back from her when I was panicked about test results and she would always make the time to squeeze in an appt for me. I find the staff in her office are compassionate and never waited long for an appt. I hope to never have to go through another procedure, but Dr. Lee would be the doctor that I would want to care for me.

October 24th, 2013

Highly Recommended Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Lee 12 years ago when I needed a port installed and a biopsy done for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was highly recommended by my ob/gyn for being very thorough and meticulous in her surgical work. She performed the surgery and I was pleased with the results. Fast forward to this year, when I found a lump in my breast. I was again referred to Dr. Lee by both my ob/gyn and the radiologists office as being highly recommended. I did not even consider another surgeon, even though I was given a list. Dr. Lee performed my biopsy right there in her office, making sure I had enough numbing medication and was comfortable during the procedure. Turns out that I opted for a double-mastectomy, which Dr. Lee performed. I trusted her with such a radical surgery - not even doubting that she would do an excellent job. I continue to see her for follow-up appointments. Be prepared to wait at least 20-30 minutes from your appointment time to get into the examination room. It must be that this doctor is in such a high demand or maybe they overbook patients but I've always had to wait, even though arriving on-time for my scheduled appointment. Overall, I am pleased. I highly recommend Dr Lee for her surgical expertise.

September 27th, 2013

Bad experience

Dr. Lee performed a surgical biopsy on my breast last summer. When I went to her for my first surgical follow up visit, i told her I felt some numbness and tingling on the nipple and bottom of that breast. Her response, without hesitation, was; well, it's nothing I did, I did not go anywhere near there. It was awful for me.

August 21st, 2013

Would not recommend Dr Cynthia Lee

Very poor communication skills; very poor interpersonal skills and very poor bedside manner. Dr. Lee needs to learn how to speak to patients and their families clearly and with tact. Her explanations are very ambiguous, and God forbid if you ask her to explain something twice, she is very arrogant. Her assistant (nurse?) not sure who she was since her ID badge was covered and not visible, was also very unprofessional and flip with some of her comments. My family has dealt with many doctors and surgeons over the years, and I have worked in the medical field. We have never met anyone with such a lack of skills.

July 29th, 2013

I would not go back

I waited an 90 minutes to see the doctor. The receptionist did not tell me why I was waiting so long and was annoyed that I asked. I was almost late for work. She did not apologize for keeping me waiting for such a long time. She did not even perform my surgery. I guess after our visit did not go well she gave me to someone else. The doctor that performed my surgery was wonderful. I wish I knew his name since I would give him a positive review. I would not go back to Dr. Lee.

August 14th, 2012