Surgeon
30 Rehill Avenue
Suite 3400
Somerville, NJ 08876
908-725-2400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  I love Her !  |  show details
by Carol H. on Dec 6th, 2013

The day I met Dr. Cynthia Lee was "My Lucky Day". Dr. Cynthia Lee performed breast cancer surgery for me on Ground Hog Day, 2001. As of today, I am a 12-year survivor. Everyone involved in my treatment over the years said the same thing...."What a beautiful job your surgeon did !" I am grateful for her skills and knowledge as well as her care and compassion since that day. I also took my 88-year old Dad to Dr. Cynthia Lee when he developed a wound that wouldn't heal. He insisted on his home-spun ideas which were not working. She talked to him and explained her treatment process - won him over - and did get his arm healed. In my book, I rate Dr. Cynthia Lee 5-stars and more. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

|  Thank God for Dr. Cynthia Lee  |  show details
by Rita Coco on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Lee performed my mastectomy in 2010 and has been my breast surgeon for followup visits since then. I was very happy with the time and care she gave me and continues to give to this day. I find her straightforward and I trust that when she tells me what to do it is in my best interests in keeping me healthy. I always got phone calls back from her when I was panicked about test results and she would always make the time to squeeze in an appt for me. I find the staff in her office are compassionate and never waited long for an appt. I hope to never have to go through another procedure, but Dr. Lee would be the doctor that I would want to care for me.

|  Highly Recommended Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lee 12 years ago when I needed a port installed and a biopsy done for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was highly recommended by my ob/gyn for being very thorough and meticulous in her surgical work. She performed the surgery and I was pleased with the results. Fast forward to this year, when I found a lump in my breast. I was again referred to Dr. Lee by both my ob/gyn and the radiologists office as being highly recommended. I did not even consider another surgeon, even though I was given a list. Dr. Lee performed my biopsy right there in her office, making sure I had enough numbing medication and was comfortable during the procedure. Turns out that I opted for a double-mastectomy, which Dr. Lee performed. I trusted her with such a radical surgery - not even doubting that she would do an excellent job. I continue to see her for follow-up appointments. Be prepared to wait at least 20-30 minutes from your appointment time to get into the examination room. It must be that this doctor is in such a high demand or maybe they overbook patients but I've always had to wait, even though arriving on-time for my scheduled appointment. Overall, I am pleased. I highly recommend Dr Lee for her surgical expertise.

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. Lee performed a surgical biopsy on my breast last summer. When I went to her for my first surgical follow up visit, i told her I felt some numbness and tingling on the nipple and bottom of that breast. Her response, without hesitation, was; well, it's nothing I did, I did not go anywhere near there. It was awful for me.

|  Terrible interpersonal skills  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2013

Very abrupt, to the point of being rude. Spent very little time addressibg my questions and rushed through things. Pretty much refused to talk to my husband . Condescending attitude. I went to soneone else and an glad I did.

|  Would not recommend Dr Cynthia Lee  |  show details
by Justine on Aug 21st, 2013

Very poor communication skills; very poor interpersonal skills and very poor bedside manner. Dr. Lee needs to learn how to speak to patients and their families clearly and with tact. Her explanations are very ambiguous, and God forbid if you ask her to explain something twice, she is very arrogant. Her assistant (nurse?) not sure who she was since her ID badge was covered and not visible, was also very unprofessional and flip with some of her comments. My family has dealt with many doctors and surgeons over the years, and I have worked in the medical field. We have never met anyone with such a lack of skills.

|  I would not go back  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

I waited an 90 minutes to see the doctor. The receptionist did not tell me why I was waiting so long and was annoyed that I asked. I was almost late for work. She did not apologize for keeping me waiting for such a long time. She did not even perform my surgery. I guess after our visit did not go well she gave me to someone else. The doctor that performed my surgery was wonderful. I wish I knew his name since I would give him a positive review. I would not go back to Dr. Lee.

|  I do not trust this surgical group.  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Not professional. Will not come back