Dr. Cynthia Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Fernandez?

long time patient

Posted on March 7th, 2016

This doctor actually cares. She spends time examining you, explaining issues, listening and answering your questions. If you are looking for someone that would go the extra mile for you, you have found your doctor. Her nurse Carol, is just as efficient as Dr. Fernandez and she also gets 5 stars. My daughters recommended Dr. Fernandez and I trust her completely.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Fernandez is compassionate and makes the patient feel special. She is most knowledgeable and is clearly an expert in her field. It's good to have a kind, qualified doctor of her caliber.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Fernandez never rushes through our appointment. She is an amazing doctor and caregiver! I have been her patient for over 23 years now. She takes time to listen to you.

Library Media Specialist

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Fernandez is the most caring, gentle, thoughtful, and helpful OBGyn I have ever been to in 20 years. She is the reason I had my first child when I did because she gave me confidence in my parenting abilities. When I was very ill and went to my primary doctor over five times, she fit me in at the end of the day and did every test to help me and referred me to the ER. Sometimes the wait time is a little long, but her and her nurse are worth the wait. I would recommend her to everyone. She is the best Doctor!

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I am very disappointed with heras my gyn. I called her nurse in regards to a problem that came up after she did my hysterectomy. I waited two days trying to get the nurse to call me back. The nurse told me Dr.Fernandez was booked and god me to go to acute care. I was in such terrible pain and sick I went to the ER . The ER physician informed me that the problem I was experiencing could have and should have been addressed by my gyn. She has dropped the ball over the past two years on seeing and following up with her patients.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Dr Fernandez is a wonderful and caring doctor. She makes her patients feel at ease and always follows up on any problems immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring GYN.

Posted on June 14th, 2009

Dr. Fernandez is an excellent women's doctor. I can't even imagine going to someone else. No one does a better job making their patients feel comfortable and cared for. I just love her.

Posted on July 7th, 2017