inactive

Cynthia S Flores DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 4th, 2010
Dr. Cynthia is great. I would go back to her anyday. She needs to get rid of the Dr's she has in the office to fill in for her. Are they trainies? Dr.A. needs to go back to school and learn how to treat people. She is rude and unprofessional. She thinks she is all that; but she lost Dr.Cynthia a family of patients. We will never go back there.

April 13th, 2010
Not worth anyones time
We have gone to over 6 appt.s with Dr. Flores and 5 of them were horrible. Twice she was not there due to an emergency, so there was a "substitute" doctor, or we were simply canceled 10 minutes before our appt. Two of my children have special needs and thus need many specialty referrals. The staff is COMPLETELY useless and incompetant. Of 6 referrals requested, NONE were processed correctly, causing me great stress in trying to get my children the care they need. The referrals were "lost", they were simply forgotten to be faxed (3 weeks later!!), they were not filled out correctly and we were referred to the wrong specialists! Etc....My only regret is that we did not switch doctors sooner.Stay away!