A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Fox, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia C Fox MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Fox practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Fox practices Anesthesiology near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Houma Anesthesiologists.