Dr. Cynthia Freel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 10th, 2013
Genuine Knowledgeable, caring Doctor
Dr Freel is such a genuine caring and understanding dr. I've had been seeing her over 12 years now, and she has never let me down. She never makes you feel rushed, she listens & answer any questions I may have and explains about all the best treatment options for my health. She is extremely knowledgeable, and I trust her with my life. I have a rare illness that affects my whole body, she is always on top of it and runs test on me all the time to make sure it doesn't fare up. I'am so sad she left, and only wish she will come back, because nobody could replace her, she is one heck of a Doctor. Yes she takes extra time with her patients, that just tells you how good she really is, more doctors can learn from her.

May 21st, 2013
Office Staff
Dr. Freel is incredible. However, her nurse needs to be replaced. This person is a nightmare and is actually putting patient health at risk.

July 7th, 2012
wonderful !
doctor cynthia l. frell is overall very quality in medican / family medican . i have been her patient for a very long time . doctor freel has been with me through,illness and life treating disease. accurate dignosis and overall quality care . doctor is excellent provide , i would recommend and have to anyone needing a quality doctor .