A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Fusco is Excellent. Dr. Fusco has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Cooper Hosp-University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fusco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Fusco practice?
Dr. Cynthia Fusco practices Emergency Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Emergency Physicians and Langhorne Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cindy Fusco, Dr. Cyndi Fusco