A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Fusco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fusco has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fusco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Fusco practice?
Dr. Cynthia Fusco practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Emergency Physicians, Camden Family Physicians, Camden General Practitioners, Camden Surgeons, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.